The Gaiafield Network within the Subtle Activism Movement
Discovering the Subtle Activism Movement
The GaiaField Network is part of a large, resilient, multi-hub subtle activist movement of spiritual and consciousness leaders, communities, and individuals that we affectionately call Gaiafield Planet. Our aim is not so much to set up another new global meditation network, but to facilitate the sharing of information and resources between the many wonderful existing communities and networks which share the goal of bringing together hundreds of thousands of people for world peace.
The Gaiafield Network, like any other ecosystem, contains many rings of relationship. Let’s look at these relationship rings in four tiers: Gaiafield Project network hub, individuals and groups, communities and networks, and the world.
The Gaiafield Project Network hub
The Gaiafield Project is the network hub, the seed from which the network grows. As a collaborative, it’s actually a hub garden of seeds planted by many subtle activist gardeners tending the collective field together.
Gaiafield Network Members and GroupsYou can join the Gaiafield network by
- signing up for the Gaiafield Times free enewsletter here
- “Liking” our Facebook page and joining the discussions occurring there
- taking part in a Gaiafield collaborative event such as the Global Attunement for Peace
- donating to become a Friend of Gaiafield here
Gaiafield Communities and Networks
The Gaiafield Network has ties to many wonderful existing subtle activist communities and networks. We define community network relationships at three levels:
- co-hearts: communities where one community draws wisdom from the other: a one-way wisdom relationship, such as a one-way resource link on a website
- allies: communities which mutually share wisdom: a two-way wisdom relationship that could be as simple as referring to each other’s websites or a more complex sharing such as RSS feeds
- partners: communities which collaborate on projects: a two-way wisdom and action relationship
If you would like your community or network to be considered part of the Gaiafield Network family, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our goal is to at least map the “nearest neighbor” connections of each of the most actively involved communities in the network.
The World of “Gaiafield Planet”
Beyond the “nearest neighbor” connections that we can readily see, we imagine that individuals and communities in the network have neighbors who have neighbors and on and on. These neighbors may know nothing about the Gaiafield Network, but they are an important part of the “Gaiafield Planet” metanetwork. Once we catch our breath after launching the Center, WiseUSA, and this website!, we will begin an action research inquiry called “Discovering Gaiafield Planet” to map the global network of subtle activists using the WiserEarth mapping technology.
By building a collective map, we hope to demonstrate in an tangibly visual way that we live in a world full of many caring people “beaming” the change they wish to see in the world.